The internet of things (IoT) security market is set to grow by USD 83.25 billion, progressing at a CAGR of over 30% during 2021-2025. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Allot Ltd., Broadcom Inc., CENTRI Technology Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Fortinet Inc., Infineon Technologies AG, Intel Corp., International Business Machines Corp., Mocana Corp., and Thales Group are some of the major market participants. The increasing incidence of cyberattacks will offer immense growth opportunities. To leverage the current opportunities, market vendors must strengthen their foothold in the fast-growing segments while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The increasing incidence of cyberattacks is likely to emerge as one of the primary drivers of the market. However, the emerging IoT ransomware and DDoS attacks may threaten the growth of the market.
Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the internet of things (IoT) security market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile & M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Internet of Things (IoT) Security Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist internet of things (IoT) security market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the internet of things (IoT) security market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the internet of things (IoT) security market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of internet of things (IoT) security
- market vendors
Image Licensed by: Pixabay.com