ThinPrint has launched Cloud Print Server on Azure, a cloud-optimized print server that enables fast and reliable printing in the private cloud, e.g. from remote desktops. For administrators, the management portal provides complete control over print environments, while enterprises can save costs and improve ROI through reduced workload and bandwidth usage.
Many organizations are migrating their IT infrastructure to the private cloud with Azure. This allows them to retain control of their network. To help businesses print easily, performantly and with as little effort as possible in this environment, ThinPrint has released its ThinPrint Cloud Print Server on Azure solution.
ThinPrint Cloud Print Server is the leading cloud printing solution for Azure and offers its features used in other environments:
- Advanced Compression and Adaptive Compression to minimize print data volume and optimize available bandwidth.
- SpeedCache, streaming and font management for fast printouts.
- ThinPrint AutoConnect for fast and flexible assignment of local and network printers.
- Driver-free printing for all printer models, eliminating the need for management-intensive native printer drivers in physical and virtual desktops.
- SSL encryption for secure transmission of host print jobs.
- High Availability and Load Balancing
“We are excited to introduce our Cloud Print Server on Azure, which provides government and enterprise customers with a solution for fast and reliable printing to virtual desktop environments in the private cloud,” said Charlotte Kuenzell, CEO of ThinPrint. “With adaptive compression, SSL encryption and simplified printer mapping, our Cloud Print Server delivers the highest levels of performance, security and control in the private cloud.”
ThinPrint Cloud Print Server can be tested for free in the private cloud for the first 30 days, including all features. After that, flexible, cost-effective licensing is available for the private cloud. You can download ThinPrint Cloud Print Server in Azure Marketplace here.